Minnesota Digital Library

  • PatD
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      Minnesota Digital Library
      The Society now has about 150 photographs on the internet at the Minnesota Digital Library. It their Minnesota Reflections section. You can search the photographs by key words such as "Nobles County" or a surname. We are now in the process of selecting another 50 photographs from our collection to add to the Minnesota Digital Library. You can see what visit the website at: www.mndigital.org