Re: German Lutheran Church near Ellsworth

  • steamerfan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2009
      I am not aware of a church near Ellsworth by that name. The church between Ellsworth and Little Rock,Ia is called Bethel Reformed.
      If the church possibly existed in Kanaranzi or Kanaranzi township it is no longer there. I would suggest contacting the Rock County Historical Society
    • inzy
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2010
        HI
        I just got my computer back and my grandparents lived in Hardwick ...... back in 1962 when my grandmother died we went to a little lutheran church east of hardwick which would of been in that vicinity but I have gone down that road many times and have never found that church she was not buried there and don't know if there was a graveyard there but the church as far as I can tell was and is gone if that is the one you mean?
        Jan