Thurber Family in Nobles County

  • PatD
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      Is anyone doing research on the Thurber family that lived in Nobles County, Minnesota? Major Benjamin Thurber was one of Worthington's pioneers. We have a real photo postcard that is addressed to Grandpa, Major B. F. Thurber that has a portrait of a young girl on front. It was mailed from Talent Oregon, 1909. The Nobles County Historical Society also has a few other Thurber family photos that we would like help identifying. If you know of the Thurber family please drop us an email.
      Pat
      n.c.h.society@...