Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Land records

Expand Messages
  • larooh1
    Thanks for the help. I m in San Diego, so not too close to Worthington. I ll try the company you recommended.
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      Thanks for the help. I'm in San Diego, so not too close to Worthington. I'll try the company you recommended.

      --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, "Larry C. Lucht" <LuchtLaw@...> wrote:
      > If you are located near Worthington, I would suggest going to the recorder's
      > office. They have several indexes where you can search by name (called
      > grantor/grantee index)) and/or area of the county (tract index). The staff
      > at the recorder's office are very helpful and with some assistance you can
      > find the documents that you are looking for and obtain copies. Otherwise, I
      > suspect that Trip Abstract Company 507-372-2133 would do the search for you
      > and obtain the information that you seek (for a fee, of course). Good luck!
      > -----Original Message-----
      > From: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 1:58 PM
      > To: NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com
      > I contacted the Recorder's office, but they document numbers. Is there
      > someone that could do some research for me?
      > --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, "llucht" <LuchtLaw@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Contact Nobles County Recorder 507-295-5268
      > >
      > > --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, "larooh1" <larooh@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I'm planning on submitting an application for a Pioneer Certificate (if
      > these are still being issued), but I need to know how to go abt. getting
      > copies of land records from abt. 1888 for Elk Twp, Worthington. Thank you
      > > >
      > >
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.