Help with photos April 24 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 7:56 PM
      We have posted two more photos to the Yahoo Group web site that we need help identifying. One is a two story house with some people standing on a second story deck the other is a family in front of a house taken around 1910. We think these are from Nobles County, maybe Worthington. You can see the photos by going to the Yahoo Group Site following this link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NoblesCountyMN/
      and clicking the "Photos" on the left side of the page.
      Nobles County Historical Society