Trinity Lutheran church in Brewster

  • spegleradams
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17 10:31 AM
      Does anyone know if the church has any records that go back to about 1890? I have two Kraft families I am researching that I believe were associated with the church.

      I am specifically interested in any baptismal records and any records that might indicate origins of the parents or any other relatives of the parents.
    • Raymond Crippen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18 6:27 AM
        Try contacting the church. Pastor David McDonald @ Trinity Lutheran Church, 1025 4th Ave
        Brewster, MN 56119.