Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Request for information

  • Nobles County Historical Society
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2009
      Patricia : we have a very poor quality picture from the newspaper,
      along with the text, and the other small article to send to you,
      however, I have no address. Please advise.

      Carolyn
      NCHS

      --
      Nobles County Historical Society
    • inzy
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
        Hi Joe
        Thank you for the lead but she did not know any of my family  members.   She had trouble hearing too but I appreciate your help.  I did talk to her daughter also but they were not familiar with them .  I have some information but I am trying to find direct descendents so I can see if any have pictures of my great grandparents or of my father .  I will keep pulling up death certificates lol til i find what I want but thank you again
        Janet

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 23, 2009
          Inzy, can you ask Joe to ask Doris if she knows anything about S.R. Thompson, who lived there from about 1897 -1910? I know that was before her birth, but she might recollect hearing of S.R. and Annie Thompson, farmers, who lived there during those early days.

          Thanks,

          Bob Elliott