Need help with another photo

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
      Hi -
      This photo is from our collection. There is no documentation with it.
      Does anyone know the store or people? The only writing on the back is
      "1926". Any help is appreciated.
      Pat

      _______________________________________
      Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.3.5
      http://www.iolo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
        --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, "Pat & Lynette
        Demuth"<demuth@...> wrote:

        > Hi -

        Not everyone got this photo in the emal so here is a link:

        If that link does not work go to:

        On the left side is a list of links, click on "Photos"

        In the middle of the page click on: "Need help placing photos"
        It's the last photo on the list.
        Pat