address for ordering books

  • d.best@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2000
      Good morning;
      I am interested in ordering some of the local history books offered
      for sale on this site. My father and his family are originally from
      Wilmont, MN and nearby area. He and his father were the local
      blacksmiths in Wilmont. I know he would enjoy reading these books.

      They are:
      1. The HIstory of Nobles County
      2. 1888 Plat Book of Nobles County
      3. Wilmont Minnesota 1899 - 1999 Celebrating 100 years

      To whom do I make out the check for these books and where do I send
      the check?

      If you could let me know, I will immediately send the check with the
      list of books and the cost of each.

      Thank you for your help with this request.

      Cordially,
      Deb Best (Maiden name: Probst)
    • Pat Demuth
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2000
        Hello and Welcome to our group.

        Sorry to say that the 1888 Plat book is now out of print, there are ni more
        copies for sale. I have removed this book from the list in the file area
        for this group. Please mail request for books along with payment to Nobles
        County Genealogical Group, 407 12th Street, Suite #2, Worthington, MN 56187.
        I will be contacting you off form with a total for the two books we have
        that you expressed an interest in. A member is working on an index to the
        book "Wilmont Minnesota 1899 - 1999 Celebrating 100 years". The index will
        be available on line in the future.
        Pat