Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Looking for descendants of Ole and Ida Jensem / Jensen

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2009
      Raymond -

      I think the most likely place would be to see if there is a wedding
      write up in the Globe mid - June 1943. " The caption on the front of the
      photo says "Taken June 13, 1943 at Worthington , Minnesota."

      The Society has a volunteer who does this stuff but she has not been
      around because of the weather.