Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Looking for descendants of Ole and Ida Jensem / Jensen

  • Raymond Crippen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
      Just an observation. There are many people through all this area - long have been - named Jensen. I never heard of someone named Jensem. If I knew where to pursue this, I would check on Jensens.

      On Jan 13, 2009, at 5:11 PM, patdemuth wrote:

      The letter below was sent to the Daily Globe, they have asked the
      Historical Society's help in tracking down the descendants of Ole and
      Ida.
      Pat D.

      This past August before returning a rental vehicle, I was cleaning out
      the inside and found a photograph from June 13, 1943 of a couple named
      "Ole and Ida Jensem." The caption on the front of the photo says
      "Taken June 13, 1943 at Worthington , Minnesota."

      This is a wedding photo taken by Rickers Photo, Worthington , Minnesota.

      They are a beautiful couple and the photo, of course, is in sepia
      tone. I'm guessing the vehicle was used to move belongings of a loved
      one and, being the sentimental type, wish not to throw this picture out.

      I live in St. Charles , Missouri hardly in your neighborhood. Is it
      possible, by any stretch of the imagination, this name is familiar to
      anyone?

      Thank you for whatever help or suggestion you can give me.
      Sincerely,
      Regina Hollrah

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2009
        Raymond -

        I think the most likely place would be to see if there is a wedding
        write up in the Globe mid - June 1943. " The caption on the front of the
        photo says "Taken June 13, 1943 at Worthington , Minnesota."

        The Society has a volunteer who does this stuff but she has not been
        around because of the weather.