Re: Gen Redenbaugh

  • seatownsd
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2008
      --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, Raymond Crippen <rac8@...>
      wrote:

      > I am going to begin with an apology for sending a
      long message -
      > kill it if you don't want to read so much.
      >
      > There was another Worthington photo studio - The
      Camera Shop - which
      > should be added to that list of Nobles County studios.
      >
      > I once did an interview with Gen Redenbaugh who
      operated the
      > studio,........................... them.
      >
      > "I was just thrilled to death to think I had been
      doing a service,
      > doing something important for people.
      >
      > "I never realized it at the time."

      Was most interested to read the remembrances of Gen Redenbaugh
      because I have a treasured photo of my brother & me visiting Santa at
      the old Ben Franklin store. The info in the story helps me date the
      photo--I didn't realize the Santa setup lasted only 2 years. And now
      I know who took the picture--the mother, no doubt, of friends of my
      husband's & mine from WHS. Thanks for the info!

      Carole Towne Seaton