Phineas Preston Gage

  • rvcjbrown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      I just recieved a letter from my Mom saying that my ggggrandfather was
      killed in a prairie fire in Seward township, Nobles, Minnesota. He was
      living with his son Weston Gage and she said a distant cousin told her
      he had a newspaper article about it. I would love to find that article.
      He died 15 Apr. 1880. Can anyone help me locate his gravesite and
      photograph it.
      Thanks for your help.