Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Worthington Newspaper Transcriptions

  • Raymond Crippen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2007
      Bless you Terri Mindock. Commendations and thanks.

      However - I can't get the website on-screen. All I get is the spinning colored ball.

      Ray Crippen

      On Nov 27, 2007, at 12:37 PM, tmindock wrote:

      I am in the process of transcribing some articles from The Worthington
      Advance. I'm currently working on 1908-1910. You may find them here:
      http://freepages. genealogy. rootsweb. com/~laneblood/ newsmn.html

      Terri Mindock

    • tmindock
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2007
        Ray,

        Thanks so much for the kind words! As for your page load problem, are
        you using Safari? If so, I found a web site where someone explained a
        possible solution. I've copied what they wrote, below:

        -------------BEGIN QUOTE--------------------------
        "Clear your Safari cache (Safari > Empty Cache...). Clear your
        Safari History (History > Clear History). Clear your Safari Autofill
        cache (Safari > Preferences : AutoFill : "Edit" Button next to "Other
        Forms" click "Remove All"). Try quitting Safari now and again, too (it
        seems to have big memory structures that bog it down if left open for
        days on end). If that doesn't help, back up your bookmarks and
        passwords and try resetting Safari."
        -------------END QUOTE----------------------------

        Since I don't have a Mac, this is just a guess. I hope this helps.

        Terri

        --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, Raymond Crippen <rac8@...> wrote:

        > Bless you Terri Mindock. Commendations and thanks.
        >
        > However - I can't get the website on-screen. All I get is the
        > spinning colored ball.
        >
        > Ray Crippen
        >
        > On Nov 27, 2007, at 12:37 PM, tmindock wrote:
        >
        > > I am in the process of transcribing some articles from The Worthington
        > > Advance. I'm currently working on 1908-1910. You may find them here:
        > > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~laneblood/newsmn.html
        > >
        > > Terri Mindock

      • fredrobertbob
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
          wrote:

          > Bless you Terri Mindock. Commendations and thanks.
          >
          > However - I can't get the website on-screen. All I
          get is the
          > spinning colored ball.
          >
          > Ray Crippen
          >
          > On Nov 27, 2007, at 12:37 PM, tmindock wrote:
          >
          > > I am in the process of transcribing some articles from The
          Worthington
          > > Advance. I'm currently working on 1908-1910. You may find them
          here:
          > > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~laneblood/newsmn.html
          > >
          > > Terri Mindock

          Thanks for the transcription effort. I have found this useful in
          searching for references to Bathhouses ("bath") and Lake Okabena
          references ( "okabena" or "lake")
          Bob Rohrer