Wilmont 1899-1974 in now indexed

  • Pat Demuth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2000
      Great news the book, Wilmont 1899-1974, is now indexed and in our
      database. The index is also on the Egroups web site at:
      http://www.egroups.com/database/NoblesCountyMN

      If you find an entry in the index that is of interest to you please
      Email me and I will scan the page and past it along to you, or if you
      would rather you can send a SASE to NCGG, 407 12th St., Suite #2,
      Worthington, MN 56187. We will have to pass along our copying cost
      for mailed request.

      Thank you, Shelley Sweeney for taking the time and indexing this for
      us!