Genealogy area of Worthington library.

  • Claire Grant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      I am planning a trip over to the library in Worthington tomorrow, and
      was wondering if I need to make an appt, to get into the genealogy are
      of the library or if it is staffed Mon-Fri.
      I am looking for obits of - LING, MATHIASON..........and more

      Claire Grant
      Sioux Falls
      Minnehaha Co., SD
      obit volunter look-up person
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
        Claire -
        The Library is open 8 to 5 Tue, Wed, Fri. and 8 to 8 on Mon and Thurs. The
        library has all the microfilm newspapers. The historical society, located in
        the lower level of the library, I believe is open 1 to 4 Mon to Fri. They
        have clipping files of obituaries indexed by surname.