Dolieslager

  • Hennie Boertien
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Im looking for info on:
      John Dolieslager, born in Haarlemmermeer, The Netherlands, married in
      the USA to Bertha Zoet. John died in 1936 and was burried next to his
      wife in Leota. (She died in 1925).
      As I have no info, all info is most welcome. Info on burial etc.I do
      not know if a stone on their graves. Where could I get this info?
      The couple had 7 children:
      Cornelius, born in 1903, died in 1966 married to Boertien,
      Gerrit, born in 1910 died in 1979, married to Willemina Weyers,
      Nick, born in 1911, died in 1981, married to Helen Katza, later to
      Louise Wibben,
      Arie, born in 1914, died in 1970, married to Alice Kruizenga,
      Nellie, Hattie, and Bert.

      Hennie Boertien,
      The Netherlands