Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Digest Number 223

  • kbcunning@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      Subject: Re: Kenney and Hansberger

      WC Kenney ~

      Your surname is one of those on my ancestral tree. Is the following Mary A.
      Kenney (aka Kinney) one of those on yours as well?

      Mary A. Kenney (b. July 1870 in IL; d. Oct. 1921 in Nobles Co., MN) married
      Thomas Francis Cary (aka Carey) abt 1896. They lived in Grand Prairie; both
      buried at St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery in Ellsworth. Children: Cecilia,
      Francis Thomas (Fritz), and George P. Cary.

      I'd love more information on Mary's ancestral line if you happen to know
      something. Thanks so much!

      Kathe Cunningham
      Chicago