Kenney and Hansberger

  • wckenney8239
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2005
      I am searching for information on Hazel Kenney Hansberger who died
      about 1924 in Nobles County, probably near Worthington. Also seeking
      information on her mother Kate Hallam Kenney who died in Worthington on
      11.25.1962. Obits would be appreciated. Looking for information on
      Hazel's daughters and sister, Evelyn.
      Have plenty of information on the Kenney Family which came to
      Minnesota from Illinois, settling both in Nobles County and Traverse
      County. Thank you. wckenney@...
    • Kevin Feit
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
        Here is her Minnesota Death Record information

        Name: HAZEL MAE HANSBERGER
        Death Date: 05/16/1924 00:00:00
        Death Place: NOBLES
        State File Number: 009129