Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Wedding Book Found (Marlene Carter and Robert Johanson)

  • Raymond Crippen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
      Well, Pat -

      Dunno -

      There was a Robert Johanson at Worthington - he would have been 25-27
      in 1957. My memory is that he had a debilitating illness - maybe MS,
      some such - I thought he never married but this may not be so -

      Anyway -

      His sister was/is Mrs. Robert Shipley, Worthington. Someone want to
      call her?

      Ray

      On Monday, July 11, 2005, at 11:38 AM, patdemuth wrote:

> [...]
      <image.tiff>

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > +  Visit your group "NoblesCountyMN" on the web.

      <image.tiff>