Wedding Book Found (Marlene Carter and Robert Johanson)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 9:38 AM
      From: Colleen Slater [mailto:cas4936@...]
      Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:40 PM
      To: demuth@...
      Subject: wedding book found

      Some years ago, my daughter-in-law found a wedding book in a thrift
      shop and thought we might find someone who would like it, but it got
      misplaced, and only recently turned up again. It has water damage, but
      some good photos.
      Names are Marlene Carter and Robert Johanson, engagement announced Dec
      3, 1957 in Worthington, MN, marriage April 12, 1958, Westminster
      Presbyterian Church, Worthington
      witnesses Mrs. Alice Thompson & Ronald Youngdaht

      Some names of shower gift givers - Gemmill, Sundberg, Peterson,
      Miller, Morie, Harmaka, Beving, Heerde, Wintwerboer,Waldrac, Meyer,
      Blair, Follen, Fliss, Thompson, Bornies, Luback, Clausen, Gilbroth,
      Dykstra, Lelzer (?), Loenck

      If someone in that area would like to have the book, I'm willing to
      send it. Otherwise it will just be thrown out again.

      Colleen Slater
      cas4936@...
      PO Box 107, Vaughn, WA 98394
    • Raymond Crippen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 9:59 AM
        Well, Pat -

        Dunno -

        There was a Robert Johanson at Worthington - he would have been 25-27
        in 1957. My memory is that he had a debilitating illness - maybe MS,
        some such - I thought he never married but this may not be so -

        Anyway -

        His sister was/is Mrs. Robert Shipley, Worthington. Someone want to
        call her?

        Ray

        On Monday, July 11, 2005, at 11:38 AM, patdemuth wrote:

> [...]
        <image.tiff>

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > +  Visit your group "NoblesCountyMN" on the web.

        <image.tiff>