Re: Hiebe and Anna (Prins) RUST

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      Lynn,

      I had some free time last night, and did a quick search on your
      information.

      According to the 1900 U.S. Census data, Hiebe was living in Viola
      Twsp., Osceola, IA.

      Rentje RUST (b. Dec 1855 in Germany)
      Becke RUST (b. Jul 1864 in Germany)

      Daughter - Bertha RUST (b. Dec 1898 in Iowa)
      Son - Casper RUST (b. Nov 1891 in Iowa)
      Daughter - Frientje (or Trintje) RUST (b. Jul 1888 in Iowa)
      Son - Hiebe RUST (b. Dec 1896 in Iowa)

      Also I did a quick search on the Minnesota Death records, and it
      lists Hiebe's Mother's maiden name as "SCHORMAN".

      So I think it's safe to say that Hiebe's parents were Rentje RUST &
      Becke (SCHORMAN) RUST.

      Hope this helps.

      Kevin Feit