Hiebe and Anna (Prins) RUST

  • lynn_reemtsma
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2005
      Does anyone have any information regarding who the parents of Hiebe
      Rust were? I believe they lived near Bigelow in the 1920's.

      Thanks,
      Lynn
    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
        Lynn,

        I had some free time last night, and did a quick search on your
        information.

        According to the 1900 U.S. Census data, Hiebe was living in Viola
        Twsp., Osceola, IA.

        Rentje RUST (b. Dec 1855 in Germany)
        Becke RUST (b. Jul 1864 in Germany)

        Daughter - Bertha RUST (b. Dec 1898 in Iowa)
        Son - Casper RUST (b. Nov 1891 in Iowa)
        Daughter - Frientje (or Trintje) RUST (b. Jul 1888 in Iowa)
        Son - Hiebe RUST (b. Dec 1896 in Iowa)

        Also I did a quick search on the Minnesota Death records, and it
        lists Hiebe's Mother's maiden name as "SCHORMAN".

        So I think it's safe to say that Hiebe's parents were Rentje RUST &
        Becke (SCHORMAN) RUST.

        Hope this helps.

        Kevin Feit