Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Adrian Centennial 1876-1976

  • PEG FELLOWS
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2004
      I had mentioned before I would be glad to help. Please send xerox copies or whatever I need to
      the following address.

      Peg Fellows
      7189 E Texas Ebony Dr
      Gold Canyon, AZ 85218

      I'll be waiting to hear from you.

      Have a Happy New Year.

      Peg
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2004
        Peg -
        Thanks for the offer, Yes we would like your help. I will be contacting you
        off forum to follow up.