Adrian Centennial 1876-1976

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2004
      Carolyn -
      Below is the list of books we have in our master database and ones we
      still need to index.

      Geri just finished the Adrian Centennial 1876-1976 book. I will get a
      copy of the index printed and down to the historical society and to
      the Adrian library. THANK YOU Geri for all the work you have been
      doing for NCGS.

      Yet to be added to the database and develop indexes for the following
      books: (We are always looking for volunteer help with this project,
      Any one can help just ask how!)

      Ø Adrian, 1876-2001, Adrian Minnesota celebrating 125 Years
      Ø Gold Star Boys, Adrian, Nobles County, Minnesota
      Ø Service Record World War II, Adrian Minnesota
      Ø Nobles County in the War with Spain
      Ø Leota Book
      Ø Brewster book (tale of 1 city?)
      Ø Ellsworth book

      Working on and still need help with:
      Ø Our Town, Lismore 1900-2000
      Ø Nobles County Birth Index (a few remaining)
      Ø Wilmont Minnesota 1899-1999 Celebrating 100 Years
      Ø In The World War 1917 1918 1919, Nobles County Minnesota
      Ø Nobles County Death Index (a few remaining)
      Ø Rushmore Centennial 1878-1978

      All done, Indexing and in database. (*Printed Index)
      Ø Adrian Centennial 1876-1976 *
      Ø Nobles Co. History, Goff
      Ø History of Nobles County, Rose
      Ø Lismore 1900-1975
      Ø 1860 Nobles Co. Census
      Ø 1870 Nobles Co. Census
      Ø Round Lake Centennial book
      Ø The Church of Saint Kilian
      Ø 1888 Nobles Co. Plat
      Ø Cemeteries in Nobles County
      Ø Correspondence from the NCGS
      Ø Obituary and clipping files (12000 items)
      Ø Members Ancestor Charts
      Ø Episcopal Church Records
      Ø Family Group Sheet Files
      Ø NCGG Family History File
      Ø Illustrated Album of Biography Southwestern Minnesota, 1889
      Ø In Memory of Robert & Elizabeth Dirks
      Ø Memorial Record Of Southwestern Minnesota, 1897 (index)
      Ø Members Ancestor Charts
      Ø NCGG Scrapbooks
      Ø The Knotts & Hartmanns from Schonhengst
      Ø Nobles County Marriage Index
      Ø 1916 Worthington City Directory *
      Ø Dundee Minnesota 1898-1998 *
      Ø Service Record World War I and II Nobles County, Minnesota *
      Ø Reading Minnesota 1899-1999 *
      Ø Wilmont 1899-1974, Diamond Jubilee *
      Ø A Short History of Grand Prairie Township *
    • PEG FELLOWS
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2004
        I had mentioned before I would be glad to help. Please send xerox copies or whatever I need to
        the following address.

        Peg Fellows
        7189 E Texas Ebony Dr
        Gold Canyon, AZ 85218

        I'll be waiting to hear from you.

        Have a Happy New Year.

        Peg
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2004
          Peg -
          Thanks for the offer, Yes we would like your help. I will be contacting you
          off forum to follow up.