Fiske in Worthington, Nobles County

  • valleycem
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2004
      I am searching for what cemetery Caroline Adelia Fiske is buried in.
      She died in Worthington, Nobles County, MN(died Feb 14, 1897). Any
      help would be appreciated!
    • Carolyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2004
        I don't have a Caroline Adelia Fiske who died 2/14/1897, what I do have is a
        Caroline Adelia Forbes, wife of Azon Forbes, Daughter of David H * Almira B
        Fiske, born Calema, Ill 04/24/1843 died, Worthington, MN 3/19/1903 - also
        info on the husband and a son Clarence all buried in Worthington Cemetery -
        B-2.

        Let me know if this is NOT the same Caroline you are looking for. I will
        try to search further. On a chance I looked for all Carolines when I didn't
        find Fiske, and when I opened the book I found her maiden name was Fiske and
        married name was Forbes. Hope this helps.

        > I am searching for what cemetery Caroline Adelia Fiske is buried in.
        > She died in Worthington, Nobles County, MN(died Feb 14, 1897). Any
        > help would be appreciated!
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Carolyn