RE: [NoblesCountyMN] T B Sanitarium

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2004
      Peg -
      I have looked for the sanitarium records for a number of years. The state historical society does not have them. The county does not have them. I have
      been told by various people that the records were; destroyed, retained by
      the physicians who worked there, stored at the county, stored at the state
      historical society, stored at the state health board, etc. So no I don't
      have any idea were they are located.

      I checked our master index and don't find any listing for Henry Fonteyn. We
      have "walked" all the cemeteries in Nobles County and wrote down all the
      grave stone information, this info. is in our master index.

      Do you have an obituary for Henry?