Information wanted

  • karnacoffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      HI, I am searching for information on my family a number of my
      ancestors resided in Nobles County.

      Samuel Landon Lyons: born in Pennsylvania 17MAY1847
      died in Dundee, Nobles County, Minnsota in 1918 and is buried there.

      Would anyone know where he is buried?

      He served as town Marshall of Dundee, is there any record of this?

      His wife, Catherine Rebecca Russell is also buried in Dundee having
      passed 18DEC1942.

      Again I would like to know where she is buried, I am planning a trip
      to the area the first of July, and would like to visit the grave
      sites if possible.

      Thank you for any help that you can give to me.
      karna coffman