RE: [NoblesCountyMN] Geneology Search

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2004
      Hi Sheryl -
      What are the names of your great-grandparents? Do you know about what year they came to Nobles County? We should be able to run the names through our database and see if we have anything on your family.

      You can search for homestead information at the BLM web site, link following.
       Pat, Lynette, Yugi and Natalie Demuth