McCarron, O'Donnell, Meester

  • kandddad2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2004
      Anyone researching these names. In the later 1800's, my
      greatgrandfather's sister, Catherine (Kate) O'Donnell married Daniel
      McCarron in Woburn MA. They relocated to Grand Prarie. They had (I
      believe three children, John, Regina (or Rena), and Daniel).
      Following husband Daniel's death, Kate married a Charles
      Dillehoy/Dillehay and relocated to Ellsworth. I understand "someone"
      owned a bank, or something to that affect.

      Kate also had a sister that relocated to Minnesota. Believe her name
      was Noraj. Annie, or Anna O'Donnell. She too married but, I have no
      idea what her married name was.

      Both Catherine and Nora/Annie/Anna were born in Ireland. Believe
      they were from Carndonah or Clonmany. Be interested to hear any
      information anyone might have.

      Mike O'Donnell
      Seattle