RE: [NoblesCountyMN] George Benjamin Young & Maude C. Quigley

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2004
      Terry –
      I checked the Nobles County Gen. Soc. Master index for the Young and Quigley
      surnames. There are a lot of entries for the Young surname and none for
      Quigley. I will send you the Young list by direct email instead of going
      through the forum. Have you seen the biographical history in the Nobles
      County History book on Benjamin F. Young?

      George does appear in the Nobles County Birth Index as being born 9 Feb
      1902.

      From the marriage index it appears that George did not get married in Nobles
      County.

      Pat Demuth
      Volunteer
      Nobles County Genealogy Society

      Don't forget to watch the Nobles Co. Gen. forum at: