RE: [NoblesCountyMN] Gloria Milcher

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2004

      Cat -

      I check the Nobles County Minnesota cemetery listings and did not find Gloria Milcher. That does not mean that she is not buried in Worthington or Nobles County, it just means she did not have a gravestone in the late 1990's when we walked the cemeteries writing down all the markers information.

      Pat Demuth

      Volunteer

      Nobles County Genealogy Society

      Don't forget to watch the Nobles Co. Gen. forum at: