Gloria Milcher

  • kittyhorn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2004
      My mother is trying to track down where Gloria Milcher is buried.  She believes it is in Worthington, but not sure.

      If anyone knows of any information - please let me know!

      Thanks!

      Cat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2004

        Cat -

        I check the Nobles County Minnesota cemetery listings and did not find Gloria Milcher. That does not mean that she is not buried in Worthington or Nobles County, it just means she did not have a gravestone in the late 1990's when we walked the cemeteries writing down all the markers information.

        Pat Demuth

        Volunteer

        Nobles County Genealogy Society

        Don't forget to watch the Nobles Co. Gen. forum at: