George Benjamin Young & Maude C. Quigley

  • Terry Alan Pea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2004
      I was wondering if someone in Nobles Co would have access to birth
      and/or marriage records of my grandfather, George Benjamin Young, b.
      2/9/1902 in Elk Twp, Nobles, m. 3/20/1925 (unknown location) to Maude
      C. Quigley.

      I have been unable to find anything regarding M. C. Quigley, which is
      very frustrating that this line brickwalls at the 2nd generation.

      Appreciating any help,
      Terry Pea, Monterey, CA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2004
        Terry –
        I checked the Nobles County Gen. Soc. Master index for the Young and Quigley
        surnames. There are a lot of entries for the Young surname and none for
        Quigley. I will send you the Young list by direct email instead of going
        through the forum. Have you seen the biographical history in the Nobles
        County History book on Benjamin F. Young?

        George does appear in the Nobles County Birth Index as being born 9 Feb
        1902.

        From the marriage index it appears that George did not get married in Nobles
        County.

        Pat Demuth
        Volunteer
        Nobles County Genealogy Society

        Don't forget to watch the Nobles Co. Gen. forum at:

        I was wondering if someone in Nobles Co would have access to birth
        and/or marriage records of my grandfather, George Benjamin Young, b.
        2/9/1902 in Elk Twp, Nobles, m. 3/20/1925 (unknown location) to Maude
        C. Quigley.

        I have been unable to find anything regarding M. C. Quigley, which is
        very frustrating that this line brickwalls at the 2nd generation.

        Appreciating any help,
        Terry Pea, Monterey, CA

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to: