Re: Illustrated History of Nobles County

  • dapwyn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2003
      Pat,

      I would appreciate a search of the master database index for the Illustrated History of Nobles County for the surnames "Roll, Hein and Lichter" when you get a chance.

      Thanks,

      Dave Petrie
      Arden Hills, Minnesota
    • Patrick Demuth
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2003
        Hi Dave -

        I will do the search this weekend and send you the reply off forum.
        Pat

        dapwyn@... wrote:
        Pat,

        I would appreciate a search of the master database index for the Illustrated History of Nobles County for the surnames "Roll, Hein and Lichter" when you get a chance.

        Thanks,

        Dave Petrie
        Arden Hills, Minnesota

        Patrick Demuth