Carey/Cary Surname

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2003
      Hi -
      The index for this book is included on this CD.

      I searched the "Master" database/index that the Nobles County Genealogical Society has been working on for the surname Carey/Cary. This index includes the Illustrated History of Nobles County (Rose).

      The last half of the book is biographies. I see a Mary, Ida and a Thomas listed in the index. I took a quick look at page 403, it has a biography of John Crowley who married Margaret Carey (a native of NJ). Page 510 is a biography of A. Shelquist who's son-in-law was G. J. Carey. If you want to see the pages or any pages out of the other sources cited let me know and I will see if I can get
      a scan for you.

      Pat Demuth
      Volunteer
      Nobles County Genealogy Society

      SURNAME FIRST_NAME PAGE SOURCE NOTES
      CAREY George P. 120 Cemetery Book #1
      CAREY James 120 Cemetery Book #1
      CAREY Lizzie 44 Nobles Co. Marriage Index 23 June 1903
      CAREY Ann 42 Members Ancestor Charts
      CAREY Family 2002-14 Correspondence File 2002
      CAREY Celia M. 120 Cemetery Book #1
      CAREY Lotie M. 11 Nobles Co. Marriage Index 12 Mar 1891
      CAREY Rev. Patrick 417 Mem. Rec. of SouthW. MN 1897
      CAREY Ida 118 Cemetery Book #2
      CAREY Susan 25 Nobles Co. Marriage Index 6 July 1921
      CAREY John J. 119 Cemetery Book #2
      CAREY Mary A. 80 Cemetery Book #1
      CAREY Mary A. 120 Cemetery Book #1
      CAREY Patrick H. 120 Cemetery Book #1
      CAREY Thos. F. 120 Cemetery Book #1
      CAREY John 13 Nobles Co. Marriage Index 21 Feb 1906
      CAREY Fritz 120 Cemetery Book #1
      CAREY Thomas Grand Prairie 1888 Plat 25
      CAREY Rev. Patrick 417 Mem. Rec. Of SouthW. MN 1897
      CAREY Clare 120 Cemetery Book #1
      CAREY T. Grand Prairie 1888 Plat 36
      CAREY Lillian 59 Nobles Co. Marriage Index 17 June 1912
      CAREY James 120 Cemetery Book #1
      CAREY Edward 252 Nobles Co. History, Goff
      CAREY Mary 62 Nobles Co. Marriage Index 3 Nov 1885
      CAREY IDA 28 Wilmont 1899-1974
      CAREY Joseph L. 42 Nobles Co. Birth Index 18 July 1913
      CAREY P H 66 Grand Prairie Twp History
      CAREY James 66 Grand Prairie Twp History
      CAREY Thomas 94 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1880 US census
      CAREY J 112 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1914 Plat
      CAREY James 112 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1914 Plat
      CAREY Thos. F 113 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1926 Plat
      CAREY T E 113 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1926 Plat
      CAREY John J 112 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1914 Plat
      CAREY John 112 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1914 Plat
      CAREY IDA 29 Wilmont 1899-1974
      CAREY JACK 33 Wilmont 1899-1974
      CAREY John 113 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1926 Plat
      CAREY James 113 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1926 Plat
      CAREY Patrick H 112 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1914 Plat
      CAREY Thos F 112 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1914 Plat
      CAREY Pat 64 Grand Prairie Twp History
      CAREY Thos 112 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1914 Plat
      CAREY John J 113 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1926 Plat
      CAREY Mary 435 Nobles Co. History, Rose
      CAREY Mary 94 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1880 US census
      CAREY James 94 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1880 US census
      CAREY Margaret 94 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1880 US census
      CAREY Thomas 94 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1880 US census
      CAREY Maggie 94 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1880 US census
      CAREY Patrick 94 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1880 US census
      CAREY Nellie 94 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1880 US census
      CAREY Lizzie 94 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1880 US census
      CAREY John 94 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1880 US census
      CAREY Mary Alice 41 Nobles Co. Birth Index 8 Dec 1908
      CAREY Bernard Francis 42 Nobles Co. Birth Index 25 Sept 1911
      CAREY Ida 510 Nobles Co. History, Rose
      CAREY Raymond L. 284 Service Record WW 1 & WW 2 Nobles Co. MN Nobles County
      Servicemen and Women
      CAREY Thomas 403 Nobles Co. History, Rose
      CAREY Thomas 111 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1888 Plat
      CAREY Margaret (Miss) 403 Nobles Co. History, Rose
      CAREY MARY 11 Wilmont 1899-1974
      CAREY JACK Mrs. 5 Wilmont 1899-1974
      CAREY Josephine 41 Nobles Co. Birth Index 3 Nov 1910
      CAREY George P. 284 Service Record WW 1 & WW 2 Nobles Co. MN Nobles County
      Servicemen and Women
      CAREY James C. 284 Service Record WW 1 & WW 2 Nobles Co. MN Nobles County
      Servicemen and Women
      CAREY James 65 Grand Prairie Twp History
      CAREY Thomas 50 Grand Prairie Twp History
      CAREY 34 Wilmont 1899-1974
      CAREY Thomas 72 Grand Prairie Twp History
      CAREY James 72 Grand Prairie Twp History
      CAREY John Thomas 43 Nobles Co. Birth Index 23 Aug 1915
      CAREY Robert J. 284 Service Record WW 1 & WW 2 Nobles Co. MN Nobles County
      Servicemen and Women
      CAREY G. J. (Mrs.) 510 Nobles Co. History, Rose
      CAREY Thomas E. 22 In The World War 1917 1918 1919 Photo
      CAREY Robert Joseph 43 Nobles Co. Birth Index 22 Feb 1918
      CAREY Joyce Alice 43 Nobles Co. Birth Index 15 Jan 1918
      CAREY Celia Marcella 38 Nobles Co. Birth Index 8 July 1897
      CAREY JACK 16 Wilmont, Minnesota 1899-1999
      CAREY Thomas F. 40 Nobles Co. Birth Index 28 June 1905
      CAREY Thomas 47 Grand Prairie Twp History
      CAREY James 29 Grand Prairie Twp History
      CAREY JACK 8 Wilmont, Minnesota 1899-1999
      CAREY JACK 9 Wilmont 1899-1974 stockyards
      CAREY Arlow W B116.2 Rushmore Centennial 1878-1978 Insurance Ad
      CAREY Thomas F. 39 Nobles Co. Birth Index 28 June 1902
      CAREY George Patrick 40 Nobles Co. Birth Index 31 Aug 1904

      SURNAME FIRST_NAME PAGE SOURCE NOTES
      CARY Thomas 121 Cemetery Book #1
      CARY Thomas F. 12 Nobles Co. Marriage Index 28 June 1896
      CARY Margaret 12 Nobles Co. Marriage Index 3 Oct 1898
      CARY Margart 121 Cemetery Book #1
      CARY Eugene C. 41 Nobles Co. Birth Index 31 Aug 1910
      CARY Mary 109 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1905 MN census
      CARY John 109 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1905 MN census
      CARY George 109 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1905 MN census
      CARY Patrick 109 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1905 MN census
      CARY Margaret 109 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1905 MN census
      CARY Patrick 109 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1905 MN census
      CARY Thomas 109 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1905 MN census
      CARY Francis 109 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1905 MN census
      CARY Cecelia 109 Grand Prairie Twp History Trans. 1905 MN census