Sylvester Thompson and Anna Butcher between 1890 & 1912

  • mandarah2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      I am looking for information on my great grandparents who lived in
      the Worthington, Minnesota area between 1890 & 1912. They had 3
      children born there, one was my grandfather Earl John Thompson born
      in 1897.

      Would appreciate any helps. Trying to find out the parents of
      Sylvestor Thompson or any other information. It is said that his
      parents came from Sweden originally.

      thanks,

      bobe