An Illustrated History of Nobles County, Minnesota

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      We have been talking about how to republish the A.P. Rose, Nobles Co.
      History Book. I see someone has scanned the book and has a CD for
      sale on Ebay. Maybe the Gen. Soc. should buy some of these and sell
      them with the index we have for the book.

      An Illustrated History of Nobles County, Minnesota
      by Arthur P. Rose
      1908

      Ebay item #: 2953986367