Reprinting history book

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2003
      As per our discussion today at the genealogical meeting I have posted
      some links to "used book" sites. One site does have the 1908 History
      of Nobles County, the only problem it is $200. I think we should keep
      looking at reprinting the history book.

      http://www.addall.com/used/

      Binding: Softcover
      Publisher: Northern History Publishing Company, Worthington, Minnesota
      Date Published: 1908
      ISBN: 0598471650
      original book. Charts and graphics may be obscured or resized to fit
      pages. No cover art (generic softcover binding). This title may be
      back ordered. pp. 702.
      Alibris I.D.: 8074161236
      $199.

      http://www.abebooks.com/