Kathy: Looking for Penner's

  • kbcunning@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2003
      Kathy ~

      I see your Vernon Penner in the 1920 U.S. census. He was 22 years old,
      single, living alone (and working as a farm manager) in Clearmont, Custer County,
      Montana, It says he was born in Minnesota, father born Germany, mother born
      Pennsylvania.

      Russell Penner didn't come up when I put his name into the 1920 census index.

      Hope that helps.

      Kathe C.
    • sam870123
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2003
        --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, kbcunning@a... wrote:
        > Kathy ~
        >
        > I see your Vernon Penner in the 1920 U.S. census. He was 22 years
        old,
        > single, living alone (and working as a farm manager) in Clearmont,
        Custer County,
        > Montana, It says he was born in Minnesota, father born Germany,
        mother born
        > Pennsylvania.
        >
        > Russell Penner didn't come up when I put his name into the 1920
        census index.

        > Hope that helps.
        >
        > Kathe C.

        Thank you very much!
        This is the first proof I have had that he exsisted except for a
        couple of photos.

        You guys are great!

        Kathy