Ole Sather

  • rlbowes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2003
      I am looking for information on Ole Sather, naturalized in
      Worthington on Mar. 3, 1892.
      Jo Ann
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2003
        Jo Ann -
        There is an Ole Sather buried in the Worthington Township Cemetery:

        SATHER
        Ole, 12 Aug 1852, 7 Nov 1913
        Anna Christina (Skow) 2 Feb 1855, 6 Sep 1931
        Christian, 12 Aug 1881, son of O. & A.C. Sather, 6 mos. 15 days

        I am looking for information on Ole Sather, naturalized in
        Worthington on Mar. 3, 1892.
        Jo Ann

      • Duane Marr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2004
          --- In NoblesCountyMN@yahoogroups.com, "rlbowes" <rlbowes@y...> wrote:
          > I am looking for information on Ole Sather, naturalized in
          > Worthington on Mar. 3, 1892.
          > Jo Ann

          I have a copy of the page in the 1900 census on which the
          Ole Sather family is displayed.

          Contact me directly if you are interested.