David Bloom- obit

  • dmotsinger44
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2003
      I am interested in getting a copy of the obituary that was printed
      for David BLOOM, in the Worthington newspaper on 4/7/03.(approx
      date), also any other articles that may have been printed about him
      in the local newspapers following his death. I live in Oregon, and
      so am not able to go look this up myself. If anyone reading this
      lives in that area, and is able to do this for me, please email.
      Thank you very much. Debbie Blum-Motsinger