Adoption Records

  • cutlass1980 <d_v_baumgard@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      Hi, my name is Dean Baumgard. I am looking for any information that
      would help me find my father's brother, my uncle. There was a baby
      boy born to Lena Manken September 18,1914 in Nobles County and he
      was given up for adoption. My father recently found this out and he
      is also looking for this person, we do realize that he may have
      passed away by now, but we would like to find out anything we could
      about him and any children he might have had.
      Thank you,
      Dean