Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Finding a friend

  • kittyhorn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2003
      Have you tried www.classmates.com to see if she has posted there? That an www.gradfinder.com might help you.

      Cat

      Hi my name is Natalie Bennett and I am looking for my Friend
      Elizabeth (Beth) Ring.She is 23 years old and her birthday is
      Feb.9th  Her and I have lost touch since HighSchool and I would like
      to reconnect with her.  I am not sure if you can help, but I would
      appreciate it if you could.  Her last known address is in Rushmore,
      but when I send things or try to call her, I get them back or its the
      wrong number. When we talked last I remember her talking about,
      Rushmore, Laverne and Worthington.  I assume that these are all
      places around the area. If you could please help I would appreciate.
      Sincerely

    • natabug79 <natabug79@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2003
        Yeah I have tried them both and nothing has come up so far. I try to
        check them often to see if she has signed up and, she hasn't. Thanks

        to see if she has posted there? That an <A HREF="www.gradfinder.com">