Deeds?

  • larooh1 <larooh@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2003
      Can someone tell me how to obtain copies of land deeds for Nobles
      County? Also, is there someone that could search all owners of a
      particular piece of property?
    • Larry C. Lucht
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2003
        Nobles County Recorder has most records regarding real estate
        transactions in Nobles County from the time of original settlement
        through today. They can be reached at 507-372-8236. Tripp Abstract
        Company 507-372-2133 can research the chain of title to a particular
        piece of property and provide you with a report. They do, of course,
        charge a fee for their services.

        Larry Lucht

        Can someone tell me how to obtain copies of land deeds for Nobles
        County? Also, is there someone that could search all owners of a
        particular piece of property?

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/