1901 church in Lismore

  • krbackstrom <krbackstrom@juno.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      I have a partial poor photocopy of my grandmothers baptism sheet (not
      sure who has the original and what I do have is missing at least a
      quarter of the document). She was baptised May 19, 1901 in Lismore at
      a church which was labeled as M.E Church (or at least I am assuming
      this is a church and not someones name). The pastor was W.H Irwin.
      Can anyone help me with the name of the church...and where I might
      find the church baptism records?
      Thanks
      Kristin
      krbackstrom@...