District 8 Grade School Worthington

  • larooh1 <larooh@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2002
      I'm wondering if anyone has any information on District 8 school in
      Worthington. My mother, Delores APEL, & her sister, Norma APEL,
      both attended. My mother probably abt. 1935 & her sister abt. 1940
      (I'm assuming age 7). I'd be interested in photos or school
      history, etc.

      They both also attended Worthington High School. Mother graduated
      in 1946, her sister probably abt. 1951.

      Thanks for any info. Lorri Hill
    • Joe F Pospisil
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2002
        Hi
        This is Carol Pospisil and on my great great grandmothers side of the
        family , she married a Kasdorf that had children & one of them married an
        Apel. It says her name is Theresa. I don't have any more info at my finger
        tips right now but know I have some more information. My gggrandmother also
        had 7 children when her husband died. Kasdorf had 4 children & they had 4
        children together. Don't know about the school though. Her name was Johanna
        Pecah or Peqout ? Then she married a John Wasmund. Let me know if this is
        the same Apel.
        I found your mothers name in the alumni book of 2000 but not your aunts but
        they have lots of mistakes in there.