Newsletter content request

  • patdemuth <demuth@frontiernet.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
      To: All members of Nobles County Yahoo Group -

      I have just started working on the winter newsletter for the Nobles
      County Genealogy Society. It looks like the newsletter will not be
      out until mid-January. If you have any queries or suggestions for
      content please email them to: patdemuth@...

      The newsletter is mailed out to all the members of the historical
      society as will as members of the genealogy society. It goes to about
      400 people who have an interest in Nobles County history.

      Pat Demuth
      Volunteer
      Nobles County Genealogy Society
    • Roxann L Polzine
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
        Pat,
        Al decided to try and have a newsletter ready by December 13. so that it can
        be mailed by December 16 not January 15. that was my mistake so want you to
        be able to have a page in the newsletter
        Rox