Fwd: RE: Nobles Co. Gen

  • Patrick Demuth
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002

      Anyone got time? Let me know.

      Pat

       Cyndi Sweet <crsweet@...> wrote:

      From: "Cyndi Sweet"
      To: "Pat & Lynette Demuth"
      Subject: RE: Nobles Co. Gen
      Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 11:37:16 -0600

      Pat,

      Would it be possible to have someone in your group look for an obituary for
      John Thomas Rowe? You found him in Sunset Cem.,(Rushmore), Sec. 21, SW
      quarter, Dewald Twp., Nobles Co., MN, A-14:

      Rowe, John Thomas, 26-Dec-1882 9-Jan-1913

      As always, I'll be glad to pay for time, postage and copies. Thanks so
      much,

      Cyndi Sweet
      1116 Washington Street
      Cedar Falls, IA 50613

      Patrick Demuth

      Do you Yahoo!?
      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

    • Muriel Karschnik
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
        Pat;
        I don't have time this week but would next week. Let me know if anyone else
        looks it up.
        Muriel