Fwd: pioneer certificate

  • Patrick Demuth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002

      Roxy -

      Will you or someone take care of this, let me know.

      Pat

      From: "Sherrie & Mark Grindy"
      Subject: pioneer certificate
      Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 09:35:33 -0600

      I want to give my dad, Charles Lais, a pioneer certificate for Christmas.  Would you please send me an application and also an application for membership?  I know that is $8 but don't remember what the certificates are.  Thanks again for all your help this summer when I was there.
      Sherrie Grindy    4901 37th St. NE    Willmar, MN.  56201   320-235-9625 email   grammag@...

      Patrick Demuth

      Do you Yahoo!?
      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now